Ceiling Damage from a Rain Storm
The water that intruded into the attic soaked this section of the ceiling. This hazardous condition was immediately rectified by our SERVPRO of Phoenix technicians with a minor demolition and clean up. The removal was compounded by rodent droppings that fell into the living room along with the insulation. We cleaned out the wetted, contaminated material from the attic, and then set up air moving equipment to extract the remaining humidity. The entire attic was then fogged with an antimicrobial product in our arsenal to disinfect and protect against mold infestations. The After Photo illustrates our customer's home looking good "Like it never even happened." Trust the professionals from SERVPRO to reduce your stress and out-of-pocket cost.