Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies can happen at any time and do not wait for regular business hours to occur. SERVPRO of Phoenix provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays, should your home or business experience a disaster such as fire, flooding, storm damage, or mold. You can count on an immediate response from the team at SERVPRO, day or night. Have peace of mind knowing that if you experience any disaster, SERVPRO of Phoenix will be there…fast! We hope you never need our services, but if you do, we'll be there to help you recover from any diaster you experience.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (480) 503-2090
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Phoenix arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.