If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (480) 503-2090

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Do You Struggle With Mold Damage in Your Paradise Valley Home?

10/30/2018 (Permalink)

Mold Remediation Do You Struggle With Mold Damage in Your Paradise Valley Home? Getting rid of mold in your home is a job best left to the experts. Call SERVPRO immediately after you see or smell mold.

Don't Wait to Call SERVPRO for Mold Damage in Paradise Valley

We recommend that if you ever find mold damage in your Paradise Valley home, you contact SERVPRO immediately to take care of the issue. However, many people instead choose to ignore the issue and let it progress, either out of concerns for the cost of a professional remediation service or because they hope the mold might go away on its own. Unfortunately, those who allow fungal damage to remain undisturbed or try to clean up the area themselves often regret their decision.
 
Mold Does Not Go Away On Its Own
 
One of the most important reasons to call a professional remediation service for mold damage to your Paradise Valley home is that the problem cannot be solved without intervention. The area must be dried, cleaned, sanitized, and sometimes repainted or rebuilt if the infestation was well-developed. Otherwise, spores can continue to grow and even spread to other parts of the home. The best time to call SERVPRO is when the damage is relatively light, as this should be less expensive for us to treat than mold that has already grown and spread across the area.
 
Cleaning It Up Yourself Can Make Things Worse
 
Trying to eliminate mold damage yourself can be detrimental to the home, rather than helpful. Even if you remove all visual signs of growth in your home, it is almost impossible to eradicate airborne spores and hidden pockets of growth without advanced tools. We use advanced moisture detection tools to identify patches of mold behind walls and surfaces and air scrubbers to filter as many spores out of the environment as possible.

The Smell Can Remain
 
Long after a mold colony is dead and gone, the strong, musty odors it may have caused can remain. These odors take years to leave your home on their own, and in the meantime, every person living in or visiting the home can smell them. SERVPRO technicians use industrial-strength chemical fogging machines to neutralize odor molecules, even if they are embedded deep within the walls and floors of your home.
 
SERVPRO of Phoenix is the Valley's leading provider of mold damage remediation services. For our expert help with mold in your home, give us a call at (480) 503-2090.

Click here for more about in Paradise Valley.

Other News

View Recent Posts