What Are Different Restoration Services Available After a Fire Damage to Your Phoenix Property?
SERVPRO Can Offer Different Types of Fire Restoration Services to Your Phoenix Home
A fire can cause some severe damage to your property. Depending on the extent and severity of the damage, you may need specialized services to minimize secondary damage and ensure a complete restoration. The knowledge of such services available to you can make the process of fire damage restoration a bit easier and stress-free.
Here at SERVPRO, our IICRC certified technicians offer various services to limit the damage and get the restoration process started right away after a fire. Here are some services that are available to you after a fire strikes your Phoenix home.
1. Mitigation services: The main aim of these services is to secure your property and prevent any further damage. These services include boarding up any openings to secure the property, providing an alternative source of electricity, and emergency drying to prevent secondary water damage.
2. Structural cleaning services: These services involve removing smoke and soot residue from your property and deodorizing after a fire. Our experienced technicians walk you through the whole process and strive to repair as much damage as possible.
3. Contents cleaning services: Smoke and soot can damage your personal belongings and furniture if not cleaned promptly and thoroughly. SERVPRO technicians have expertise in cleaning and restoring many personal items such as furniture and other valuables after smoke and soot damage. We use state-of-the-art equipment to get rid of the damaging smoke and soot as efficiently and as quickly as possible.
4. Specialty cleaning services: We also help you to subcontract cleaning of precious or delicate items such as electronics, clothing and expensive artwork.
5. Reconstruction services: In some instances, a fire can cause a structural damage that cannot be restored by fire damage restoration services. If there is a need for reconstruction or structural repair, you may need to take help of licensed general contractors. Although we do not offer reconstruction services, our team of experts is by your side through any reconstruction process, if needed.
Fire damage restoration is a slow process that takes time and patience. With SERVPRO, you get a team of fire damage restoration professionals who can help you restore your home back to preloss conditions in no time.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
Call SERVPRO of Phoenix today at (480) 503 - 2090 to schedule an appointment and discuss your options today. Our experts are here to offer you all the help and guidance you need to make the whole process as comfortable and pain-free as possible.
For more on Phoenix, click here.